Helping you live your life to the fullest, be present and connect deeply with others, and build the life of your dreams.
Play the Latest Episode
- There’s Always a Silver Lining: Negativity is by Appointment Only with Tommy Newberry
- Build a Seven-Generation Family by Reconnecting With Your Past, Present, and Future with Rich Christiansen
- If the Benefits From Cold Water Swimming Were From a Drug They’d Be Illegal with Dr Mark Harper
- How To Be Your Authentic Self When Everyone’s Watching with Reena Friedman Watts
- The Coffee Company Where Every Decision is Made Based on Health: Andrew Salisbury the Founder and CEO of Purity Coffee
- Don’t Waste Your Life: Bill Perkins Shares How To Design and Live A Full and Successful Life and Die With Zero
- How to Discover Your Path to Excellence with Polymath Joe Templin
- Are College Degrees a Waste of Time and Money? How to Win Without One with Hannah Maruyama
- Dr. John Delony on Overcoming Loneliness, the Number One Enemy of Our Time: Special Re-Release Episode
- Bring Play into the Workplace to Improve Communication and Teamwork with Scott Novis
- Make More, Save More, and Give More than Ever Before with Bob Lotich
- Robyn Altucher on Quality Friendship, the Dangers of Gossip, and Intuitive and Intentional Child Rearing (Part 2 of 2)
Each week James interviews successful business owners, investors, authors, and artists and uncovers what makes them tick, what disciplines have contributed to their success, and he gets answers to the listener submitted questions you’ve submitted.
Listening to the show is like eavesdropping on two friends discussing the secrets of their success.
Five star listener testimonials
“I always enjoy James’ curiosity about living life well. His interest in how others seek to accomplish this along with the friendly, engaging manner in which he guides conversations, invites the listener to not only learn from, but to enjoy friends.”
“Get in on the ground floor of an up and coming podcast. James Quandahl explores self-fulfillment with a positive outlook.”
How does James Quandahl define success?
Success is a complete balance between each of the seven spokes on Zig Ziglar’s Wheel of Life (Spiritual, Intellectual, Physical, Family, Social/Community, Financial, and Career,) with a curious and enthusiastic focus on daily self improvement, disciplines and habits, commitment to your family and friends, with a passion for supporting your local community, and finally, a selfless love of others.
Having a sharp and wise mind, a thoughtful and loving spirit, and a strong and vibrant body are key indicators of success.
Success is not grinding away at work for years, with your head down, to buy a big house and obtain an important job title only to look up and find your friends and family are missing or left behind.
It isn’t grinding away in the gym for hours and never “eating the pizza,” as guest Dr. John Delony shares, to obtain a strong, athletic, and impressive physical body only to have a weak spirit lacking practices of self-examination, gratitude, and other critical spiritual disciplines.
Finally, success isn’t constantly scrolling on social media, being addicted to the news, and watching hours of TV, while leaving no time to stoke your intellectual curiosity through reading a book, learning a new skill or hobby, or thinking deeply
Have you ever met someone and felt immediately that they possessed something different? They have a magnetic energy and you can’t figure out why you want to spend more time with them… You just do.
The James Quandahl Show helps demystify that unique energy and teaches how you too can stand out amongst the crowd. Become a regular listener to the show and learn to become the special person you’re meant to be.