- The Utterly Boring Way to Build Real Wealth, Not Be a Slave to The System and Live a Meaningful Life with Jordan HallJordan Hall is a (recovering) attorney, real estate broker, and small business owner that loves helping others build their business, grow their wealth, and pursue financial independence. Jordan’s book Every Degree Debt Free is available on Amazon. In this episode, you’ll discover: -Why Jordan chose […]
- The Positives and Negatives of Working With Your Life Partner with Dave KerpenDave Kerpen is a serial entrepreneur, New York Times best selling author, and global keynote speaker. Dave is the cofounder and co-CEO of Apprentice, a platform that connects entrepreneurs with the brightest college students. Previously in his career, Dave was the Founder and Chairman of […]
- Jon Vroman of Front Row Dads Shares How to Build a Legacy, Community for Dads to Share Their Most Pressing Issues, How to Serve Your Community While Caring For Yourself And Much More!Jon Vroman founded Front Row Dads because he wanted to win at home and not just at work. Over the last 5 years, Front Row Dads has become a diverse group of 230 dads from 12 different countries who share a common bond of choosing […]
- How to Live Like a Gypsy, Cultivate True Friendships, and Learn to Keep Living After Losing Your First Love with Robert PardiRobert Pardi was born in NYC and is one of those rare individuals who embraces change and lives what he calls “possibility in action” – taking his desire for transformation and putting it into action daily. He received his MBA from Columbia University and was […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 11/03/21Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of timeless wisdom to achieve complete life balance. Podcasts from this week: Why Losing Is More Important Than Winning, Lifting Children to Wealth From Poverty and More with Nigerian Chess Master and Entrepreneur Tunde Onakoya: Tunde Onakoya […]
- One Small Business’ Conscientious Approach to Protecting Skin and the Environment with Olita CEO Laurie O’HaraLaurie O’Hara is the founder and CEO of OLITA natural sun care. Laurie is on mission to revolutionize sun care making it cleaner and safer for humans and our planet. In my conversation with Laurie, you’ll hear: -Some of the problems with using the typical […]
Get to know James
James Quandahl is an entrepreneur, author, performance coach, and host of The James Quandahl Show: offering wisdom on how to achieve complete life balance. Quandahl has led teams for nearly two decades including two at Fortune 1000 companies, and has coached hundreds of driven individuals to success. James’s agencies help natural product brands sell more on Amazon and support authors in producing and launching best-selling books.