Will you be the leader of your home and business?
Will you walk with the wise and become wise?
- The Roadrunner & Concussions: Building A Habit Of TrustHave you ever rolled down a beautifully mowed grassy hill? 20 years ago as teenagers my friends and I spent a lot of time outdoors. This was back before there were cellphones and when our moms would flick the porch lights on and off to […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 02/24/2021Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of Christian wisdom to thrive at home and in your business. Posts published this week: Pursue God As You Pursued Your Wife: “When you first wakeup say a prayer thanking Him for a good night’s rest. When […]
- Being A Good Leader Takes PracticeTake a look in the mirror If you want to become a strong leader you must slow down enough to pause and look in the mirror. It’s a good idea for you to schedule time on your calendar at least once per month for this. […]
- Pursue God As You Pursued Your Wife“How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 02/17/2021Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of Christian wisdom to thrive at home and in your business. Posts I published this week: 3 Deadly Sins And How To Overcome Them: There are 3 primary sins you will often encounter on your Christian walk. […]
- Most Leaders Don’t Know They Are Always On StageIt took you years, possibly decades to get to the top of your field. And now that you’ve reached the peak you look to your left and to your right and discover… It can be quite lonely at the top. It’s difficult to figure out […]
Get to know James
James Quandahl is an influencer, offering wisdom for leadership both in business and at home. Quandahl worked for nearly two decades leading teams at two Fortune 500 companies, and has coached dozens of driven individuals to success. As a consultant, James generates millions in new business for his clients annually.