Will you be the leader of your home and business?
Will you walk with the wise and become wise?
- After A Heart Attack A Neighbor Became My FriendI walked out my front door and onto the screened in porch, put on my shoes, and headed out on my daily afternoon walk. My neighborhood Bible study was studying a book about the Spirit written by Francis Chan titled, Forgotten God. My ears were […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 03/03/2021Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of Christian wisdom to thrive at home and in your business. Posts published this week: The Roadrunner & Concussions: Building A Habit Of Trust: “Have you ever been in a serious accident? If so, who came to […]
- Why You Should Hire Retail Managers Instead of Harvard MBA’sI didn’t graduate college. I enrolled twice at two different schools, but never finished the first semester either time. College just wasn’t for me. Why? I was learning so much more at my job in retail than I was in the classroom. Today I will […]
- The Roadrunner & Concussions: Building A Habit Of TrustHave you ever rolled down a beautifully mowed grassy hill? 20 years ago as teenagers my friends and I spent a lot of time outdoors. This was back before there were cellphones and when our moms would flick the porch lights on and off to […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 02/24/2021Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of Christian wisdom to thrive at home and in your business. Posts published this week: Pursue God As You Pursued Your Wife: “When you first wakeup say a prayer thanking Him for a good night’s rest. When […]
- Being A Good Leader Takes PracticeTake a look in the mirror If you want to become a strong leader you must slow down enough to pause and look in the mirror. It’s a good idea for you to schedule time on your calendar at least once per month for this. […]
Get to know James
James Quandahl is an influencer, offering wisdom for leadership both in business and at home. Quandahl worked for nearly two decades leading teams at two Fortune 500 companies, and has coached dozens of driven individuals to success. As a consultant, James generates millions in new business for his clients annually.