- Four Spiritual Disciplines That Will Help You and Your Business GrowYou’ve heard countless times about the benefits of gratitude, self examination, not sitting or standing all day, fasting, and the power of spending time in solitude, and focusing on your breath. The amount of scientific and anecdotal evidence supporting these practices is overwhelming, and so […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 04/28/2021Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of wisdom to thrive at work and at home. Posts published this week: Twenty Questions with Robert Herjavec from Entrepreneurs: 16) In business should we look after clients or employees more? “In the perfect world, both. But […]
- Twenty Questions with Robert Herjavec from EntrepreneursShark Tank investor Robert Herjavec has been answering questions on Twitter and here is a compilation of some of my favorite questions for entrepreneurs: 1) Will business move more permanently to remote workers or do you think it goes back to normal? “It will never […]
- Where You Go: Life Lessons from VP Mike PenceVice President Mike Pence and his family commonly quote a Bible verse that comes from Ruth 1:16. They use this verse as a compass to navigate through their lives, “But Ruth replied, ‘Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 04/21/2021Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of wisdom to thrive at work and at home. Posts published this week: Forget Taco Tuesday And Try ScreenLESS Sunday: How much time do you spend staring at your phone, laptop, e-reader, tablet, and TV each day? […]
- Create Opportunities By Thinking Outside The BoxWhen Jesse Itzler was building his private jet company he had a jumbo jet sized problem. Only wealthy people will spend $250,000.00 to purchase a share of a private jet, and Jesse didn’t know any wealthy people. So he thought, “Where do rich people like […]
Get to know James
James Quandahl is an author and executive coach, offering wisdom for leadership both in business and at home. Quandahl worked for nearly two decades leading teams at two Fortune 500 companies, and has coached dozens of driven individuals to success. As a consultant, James generates millions in new business for his clients annually.