- Create Opportunities By Thinking Outside The BoxWhen Jesse Itzler was building his private jet company he had a jumbo jet sized problem. Only wealthy people will spend $250,000.00 to purchase a share of a private jet, and Jesse didn’t know any wealthy people. So he thought, “Where do rich people like […]
- Forget Taco Tuesday And Try ScreenLESS SundayHow much time do you spend staring at your phone, laptop, e-reader, tablet, and TV each day? I average over eight hours of screen time per day… Ugh! Just typing this made me sick. I don’t spend much time watching TV, it adds up to […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 04/14/2021Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of Christian wisdom to thrive at home and in your business. Posts published this week: When A Little Of Something Innocent Becomes A Lot Of Something Dangerous: I’m walking home from church with my wife and I […]
- The Expensive Consequences Of Ignoring My Gut InstinctsI’m sitting in the fanciest restaurant in my small town and spreading chilled chicken liver pâté and fig jam onto a toasted French baguette. The businessman I’m meeting for the first time is pouring me a second glass of wine from the second $100 bottle. […]
- When A Little Of Something Innocent Becomes A Lot Of Something DangerousI’m walking home from church with my wife and I begin venting about another member in our Bible study group. “She never stops talking!” “Why does she annoy me so much?” “She always needs to be the center of attention.” “I can’t stand her. Why […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 04/07/2021Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of Christian wisdom to thrive at home and in your business. Posts published this week: What My Northern Friends Can Learn From Southern Hospitality: After living in the south for a couple of years I returned home […]
Get to know James
James Quandahl is an author and executive coach, offering wisdom for leadership both in business and at home. Quandahl worked for nearly two decades leading teams at two Fortune 500 companies, and has coached dozens of driven individuals to success. As a consultant, James generates millions in new business for his clients annually.