- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 07/28/21Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of timeless wisdom to thrive both at work and at home. Podcasts from this week: Quit Feeling Guilty About Earning a Living! with Rabbi Daniel Lapin: Rabbi Daniel Lapin known widely as America’s Rabbi, is a noted […]
- Quit Feeling Guilty About Earning a Living! with Rabbi Daniel LapinRabbi Daniel Lapin known widely as America’s Rabbi, is a noted rabbinic scholar, best-selling author and TV host. As one of America’s most eloquent speakers, his ability to extract practical life principles from the Bible and transmit them in a life-changing and captivating manner has […]
- Wise Men Wednesday: Wisdom for Home and Business 07/21/21Welcome to Wise Men Wednesday, your weekly dose of timeless wisdom to thrive both at work and at home. Podcasts from this week: Overcoming Loneliness, the Number One Enemy of Our Time with Dr. John Delony: Dr. John Delony is a bestselling author, mental health […]
- Why Lifestyle Entrepreneur Jason Wright Left a Steady Gig to Pursue Real FreedomJason Wright purchased his first company at 28. He spent the next sixteen years owning and operating multiple businesses, from restaurants to real estate to construction. Jason outlines his entrepreneurial escape from corporate confines in his book, Push Play: Taking Your Life Off Pause. In my […]
- The Seven “F’s” Which are Key to Living a Joyful and Fulfilling Life, How and Where to “Log Off”, How the Last Supper Plates Have Grown 67% and Much More w/ DryDock CEO Tim Schmidt-The backstory of “The Seven F’s”…02:51 Faith Family Finances Fitness Friends Fun Future -The one F that is most neglected among corporate executives…08:08 -Can you really have “inner circle” friends at work?…10:17 -Advice for parents with an adult child who won’t leave the nest…15:00 -Why […]
- Overcoming Loneliness, the Number One Enemy of Our Time with Dr. John DelonyDr. John Delony is a bestselling author, mental health expert and host of The Dr. John Delony Show. He has two PhDs and over two decades of experience in counseling, crisis response and higher education. John’s goal is to help you navigate tough decisions, improve your […]
Get to know James
James Quandahl is an author, speaker, and performance coach, offering wisdom for leadership both at work and at home. Quandahl worked for nearly two decades leading teams including two at Fortune 500 companies, and has coached dozens of driven individuals to success. Through his Amazon agency, James generates millions in new business for his clients annually.