After almost two decades James Quandahl left his successful retail career behind to build a business and pursue his passion of learning something new each day and sharing it with others. James reads at least one book a week and devours the podcasts, blogs, magazines, and presentations from leaders in business & marketing, self-help, health & wellness, and fiction and poetry.
In 2015 and 2016 James raised over $6,000 to provide safe access to clean drinking water for 125 children by running two marathons on team World Vision. In 2015 James received a private invitation to visit NASA’s Space Launch Complex at California’s Vandenberg Air Force Base. Here he got a private front-row experience tour, met with NASA’s administrator Charlie Bolden and the head the NASA’s earth sciences department, and even got to see the mission control center.
James managed the launch of the Christian Gratitude Journal on Kickstarter where 598 backers pledged a total of $28k to produce the journal. He lead the launch of the Wall Street Journal and Amazon bestselling book Boundless written by New York Times bestseller Ben Greenfield.
After writing a review of James Altucher’s book Skip The Line, James was selected for a one on one mentorship by James Altucher. The entire mentorship is being recorded and released as podcast episodes on The James Altucher Show.
- Make You a Millionaire! James Quandahl EP01: The Skill of Interviewing
- Make You a Millionaire! James Quandahl EP02: Spoke-and-Wheel Techniques!
- Make You a Millionaire! James Quandahl EP03: Becoming more than an Amazon Ninja!
James’s Amazon agency helps nutritional supplement companies sell more and has helped clients grow revenue by millions of dollars.
Continue the conversation:
My Top Posts
You may enjoy reading some of my most popular posts:
- Create Opportunities By Thinking Outside The Box
- Four Spiritual Disciplines That Will Help You and Your Business Grow
- The Expensive Consequences Of Ignoring My Gut Instincts
- I’m Sorry Customers, You Aren’t Always Right
- I Never Thought I’d Be Fired Again, But I Was Wrong
- Being A Good Leader Takes Practice
- Why You Should Hire Retail Managers Instead of Harvard MBA’s
- 70% Of Your Team Doesn’t Put Energy Or Passion Into Their Work. Use These 7 Strategies As A Fix
- How to be a Dream Manager
- 5 Tactics To Take Your Performance Reviews From Ordinary to Extraordinary