Ready to build the life of your dreams?
Will you walk with the wise and become wise?
Latest posts and podcasts
- Using Your Chronotype to Get the Most From Your Day with The Sleep Doctor Michael BreusToday’s guest is Dr. Michael Breus, also know as The Sleep Doctor. He’s the best-selling author of The Power of When and Energize! During today’s episode we discuss the four chronotypes: Lion, Bear, Dolphin, and Wolf. And answer if you should be drinking caffeine, and … Read more
- How To Live An Integrated Life with Bill GeorgeToday’s guest is Bill George currently a Harvard Business School Professor, former CEO of Medtronic, which under his leadership grew from $1.1 billion to $60 billion, averaging 35% growth per year. Bill also is the author of Discover Your True North and the new Emerging … Read more
- How History Should Contribute to Your Work and Life with Jordan RaynorToday’s guest is Jordan Raynor the best-selling author of multiple books I personally enjoyed including Called to Create and Redeeming Your Time. Jordan’s newest book is titled The Word Before Work. During this episode we discuss why Jordan enjoys reading autobiographies from individuals that lived … Read more
- James Quandahl Shares How To Build the Life of Your Dreams with Host David WilsonToday’s episode is an interesting one because my friend and former podcast guest David Wilson decided to put me in the hot seat and dig deep into how I set goals and my family dream meeting process. We discuss how after fifteen years of working … Read more
- How to Keep Choosing Yourself When Times are Tough with James AltucherThis is a very special episode because I finally had a chance to record a conversation with someone who needs no introduction for the listeners of this show… my good friend and mentor James Altucher. During today’s episode we discussed why James believes hosting a … Read more
- Why You Should Be Curious and Present in Conversations with Joe PardavilaToday’s guest is Joe Pardavila the author of the new book, Good Listen. Joe was a radio personality and producer on the New York City radio station, 95.5 PLJ. He studied sketch and improv comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade and was a founding member … Read more
Get to know James
James Quandahl is an entrepreneur, author, performance coach, and host of The James Quandahl Show: helping you live a full life and build the life of your dreams. Quandahl has led teams for nearly two decades including two at Fortune 1000 companies, and has coached hundreds of driven individuals to success. James’s agencies help natural product brands sell more on Amazon and support authors in producing and launching best-selling books.